ClotMD is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-20. The program can be installed on Android.
ClotMD allows patients and health care providers to easily manage therapeutic use of warfarin, a Vitamin K Antagonist on a computer or mobile device.
- Easily Manage INR levels, and dosing schedules
- Real time alerts, and notifications regarding your INR levels, testing schedule, or appointment reminders
- Receive communication from your treating physician when your medication dosage requires adjustment based on your most current INR levels
- Refer to built in diet library to help you maintain your target INR levels
- Track your INR results, share your history with any healthcare professionals you choose
ClotMD (version 1.0.17) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.